Thank you for choosing us as your health care provider for your oral surgery and facial cosmetics needs. We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance. The fees in our office are based on the care, skill, time, and judgment necessary to help treat your condition. The fee(s) for your particular treatment will be discussed and a detailed estimate shall be provided to you prior to any treatment.
The following is a comprehensive description of our financial policy:
- We reserve the right to collect payment before services are rendered.
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- We will be happy to assist you with applying for financing should you so desire. Please see the Links of Interest section on our website for further information regarding companies that specialize in healthcare financing for qualified patients.
- Please remember that you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
- Not all services are a covered benefit. Benefits may vary on different insurance plans. It is your responsibility to verify your insurance coverage.
- Fees for non-covered services, deductibles, and co-payments are due at the time of treatment.
- Because insurance policies vary greatly, we can only estimate your coverage and cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts.
- Your estimated portion must be paid at the time of service.
- As assistance to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services rendered and allow 45 days to remit payment.
- If your insurance company does not pay your claim within 60 days, you are expected to pay the entire balance due.
- If the balance is not paid after 60 days, interest will be automatically charged at a rate of 1.5% monthly.
- We understand that temporary financial problems may affect timely payment of your balance. We ask that you speak to us if you encounter such problems, so that we may assist you in the management of your account.
We appreciate your trust and the opportunity to serve you. Our patients are very important to us. If you have questions or need assistance regarding your account, please contact us at D.C. Surgical Arts Phone Number 202-360-4032. Our courteous staff is always available to help you or provide further clarification.