CLICK THE LINK BELOW UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOS AND SCHEDULE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION TO SEE HOW NEOGRAFT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE TODAY!
Why Choose the NeoGraft Procedure?
The NeoGraft system is the first and only FDA cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation system. The NeoGraft system delivers automation of the FUE technique, the most advanced technique in the hair transplant industry.
This revolutionary system uses pneumatic controls to precisely extract complete individual hair follicles which can be immediately transplanted to the selected areas of the scalp. The NeoGraft automated hair transplantation system is the only complete harvesting system on the market and has the only ‘NO TOUCH’ implantation technology.
Hair Restoration with NeoGraft technology provides absolute exact harvesting and placement, delivering repeatable results. With NeoGraft’s technology each follicle is removed individually while the patient is comfortable. A natural looking head of hair is created with this minimally-invasive procedure.
Hair loss can be a very emotional part of the natural aging process, and seeking ways to curb this process used to be a challenge. NeoGraft’s advanced technology offers a discrete solution to hair loss, allowing patients to achieve natural looking results with no linear scar, minimal downtime and a shorter recovery period. Hair restoration with the NeoGraft procedure is unnoticeable, making it your secret to tell.
- Superior Results – More natural looking hair, short or long for both men and women.
- Advanced Technology – Automated technology, least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- Gentle – Little to no discomfort. No scalpel incision, no staples, no linear scar.
- Effective – Less activity restrictions than traditional strip methods.
- Discrete – Patients can typically go back to work the next day.
- Affordable – We have programs available to meet your exact needs.
Benefits of the FUE Method:
- FUE hair transplant is a very safe, minimally invasive, relatively minor procedure
- Minimal bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method
- Procedure is performed with local anesthetic and no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation is required
- Patients experience minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar and quick recovery times
- And Many More!
The NeoGraft Automated FUE is also a useful procedure to fix visible linear scars from previous “strip” surgeries. FUE can be used to ‘fill in’ or camouflage those old scars by transplanting new follicles into the area.
Reasons Why The NeoGraft Procedure Is The Solution:
- It is the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Patients who receive the NeoGraft procedure feel little to no discomfort
- No stitches or staples are used in the NeoGraft procedure
- No unsightly linear scar
- Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long
- Shorter recovery time – patients can typically go back to work the next day
- Fewer restrictions on your normal daily activities
- Natural looking results